The Elves' Rap is an original Barney song that was sung only in Waiting For Satan.
- (Rap music)
- My name's Michael and I'm (bleep)king like an elf.
- Only problem is I'm all by myself.
- Hi, I'm Amy and I'm an elf too.
- I'm gonna (bleep) so fast 'cause there's so much to do.
- (Tapping sound)
- (Instrumental break)
- Here comes Adam looking oh so fine.
- Now's really more like Christmas time!
- Look, there's Derek. He's our brand-new friend.
- The gang's been teaching me how to (bleep).
- My name's Luci and I'm glad we're here.
- We're (bleep) the elves through all through the year.
- Last comes Tina and our gang's complete.
- I feel just like an elf from my head to my feet.
- (Jingle Bells)